Corporate Tax Advisory
Effective corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements to your bottom line.
We generally work with companies prior to their financial year-end and during the audit to identify ways in which corporation tax can be mitigated or deferred.
- Corporate tax advice and planning
- Preparation and submission of corporate tax returns (CT600)
- Company restructuring
- Business and corporate structure
- Transaction tax
- Employee benefits and share schemes
- Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) and the new Seed Enterprise Investment Scheme (SEIS)
- Value Added Tax (VAT)
- Corporate tax investigations
- International groups, UK subsidiaries of overseas companies and foreign branches
Free Initial Consultation – Contact Us
For further information, or to arrange a free initial meeting, please contact us on 01235 250011.